- 2cups of your favorite frozen or fresh berries hulled and chopped
- 4 tablespoons honey or maple
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 4 cup goat milk kefir find a starter here local pick up only
- Throw all ingredients into the blender berries, kefir, vanilla, and honey, purée them together until completely smooth. Freeze the purée in the molds until it’s firm, at least 2 hours.
- We like these stainless steel molds, expensive easy to clean. Fill the popsicles molds to the top then insert your sticks.
- Freezer until set, I preferably overnight.
- To unmold the popsicles, hold the mold under lukewarm water for a few seconds until the popsicles release.